Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm sick of it

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
None of them should be there, at least 10 of them all stand on top of each other. Some people tell them to f*** off and they move further down and push other supporters out
Yeah report it. I’m sure PB’s had stupider emails to deal with

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My son endured that at the back of D, NS, about 5 years ago. Seven 25 year old’s would always arrive a minute before KO, taking the space for 4 seats including nicking half his space.

Have a word with the stewards or text the in-game number (if that still exists).

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I struck lucky when I selected my seat in WSU Block F. Lovely people all around. I go on my own but always chat with the people to my left and right about the game before kick off ... then just occasional exchanged comments about the game for the 90+++ minutes. I see the couple to my left at some away games and they love to sing ... as do I (albeit not very well). No agro or signs of pissed/coked up idiots anywhere near us fortunately. If I experienced what some on here do ... I'd be trying to force a move or at least changing seats end of season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My son endured that at the back of D, NS, about 5 years ago. Seven 25 year old’s would always arrive a minute before KO, taking the space for 4 seats including nicking half his space.

Have a word with the stewards or text the in-game number (if that still exists).

done this several times, works for a couple of games then they all come back

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I struck lucky when I selected my seat in WSU Block F. Lovely people all around. I go on my own but always chat with the people to my left and right about the game before kick off ... then just occasional exchanged comments about the game for the 90+++ minutes. I see the couple to my left at some away games and they love to sing ... as do I (albeit not very well). No agro or signs of pissed/coked up idiots anywhere near us fortunately. If I experienced what some on here do ... I'd be trying to force a move or at least changing seats end of season.
I don't want to move. The reason they all stand on my row is because it's best place for atmosphere which they are slowing ruining

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On the topic of what we’re sick of…I’m sick of seeing people snort keys of coke out in the open in WSU. 3 people yesterday and I was hardly looking out for it lol
I agree it’s frustrating but at least we have dwarfs with sliver platters in 1901; far more hygienic than a key as well

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I’m in N1G at the back, 9 of us go together (mates) plus a great bunch around us. Shame a few idiots are ruining it for the rest of you. I assume you’re just the other side of the score board.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't want to move. The reason they all stand on my row is because it's best place for atmosphere which they are slowing ruining
Not normally in favour of texting the PBOBE Hotline, in fact have never done so, but if there's a big group of too cool for skool wankers double-bagging seats like it was an away match and pissing off proper fans in the vicinity, I'd be inclined to do whatever official steps it takes not to have to share oxygen with the ****s. Just send some sort of senior steward up to take a look at their tickets and send them on their way.
5 minute job :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here