Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm outta here

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good I hear some of you say but the censorship on here has reached paranoia levels. The poll in question was getting responses and was not speculation or derogatory to anyone. If it was that stupid it would have soon sunk without trace but one of the more zealous mods went ott imo, not for the first time either.

I love this place and totally understand the need to be a careful in what is posted but the poll concerned was just to see how NSCers were in their loyalties after three weeks of turmoil.

My first flounce too :flounce::flounce:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Agreed. It was simply a poll of whether users are more on the side of Bloom or Poyet. Nothing libellous in that.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A possibly justifiable reason for moving the thread is that it might lead to responses that could lead to NSC getting in hot water.

In which case, a reminder on the thread by a mod would suffice. Just moving it to Other Stuff seems heavy handed.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Careful, you might incite the poll text riots. Ahem.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1TzLR2tYc
Good I hear some of you say but the censorship on here has reached paranoia levels. The poll in question was getting responses and was not speculation or derogatory to anyone. If it was that stupid it would have soon sunk without trace but one of the more zealous mods went ott imo, not for the first time either.

I love this place and totally understand the need to be a careful in what is posted but the poll concerned was just to see how NSCers were in their loyalties after three weeks of turmoil.

My first flounce too :flounce::flounce:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:( I met this lad once and he seemed a nice chap. Sorry to see you go (especially after the loss of Frutos last week) and hope to see you back after this rubbish is done & dusted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here