Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you were the manager would you mix the team up as much as Potter does?

Would you mix the team up like Potter does?

• Yes

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 115 92.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Learn from Leeds. Have a default starting 11 taken from about 13 players and consistent tactics and techniques that those players understand and can relate to as a group. Tinker round the edges to suit the moment if you must but leave the soul unchanged. Note how March has benefited from regular selection and seriously consider making Bissouma and Alzate the week-in, week-out engine room.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
No, at the moment only Dunk and Bissouma seem to be guaranteed to start. We should have a settled back 4/5 at least as far as the 3 centre halves go. We need to have players who form partnerships. Needs to pick a striker (probably Maupay) and play him every game.

I would say the Arsenal game was probably more winnable than the Wolves game, so I can't understand so many changes. Also whilst it was exciting to sign Lallana and Welbeck we created problems for ourselves. They are the best players in their positions but can't play several games in a row.

We need to play a consistent team well at least 75% of the team should pick itself every week, but I don't think Potter knows what his best team is .

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Can people that say "our team against Arsenal was appropriate because of busy schedule and needing fresh legs" please explain something to me. We had two games in 48 hours. This was known many months ago!!! Why we would go with a team of all regular players against West Ham and bring in 4 players that have not started all year for Arsenal when we could have gone with 9 of our regular starters and 2 of non starters against West Ham and the other 2 non starters against Arsenal. For example, we could have had MacAllister and Wellbeck for West Ham and AliJ and Maupay for Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here