Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you watch the Spanish Football on Sky........

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
...........are you thinking "he could do a job "?

Not the ludicrously out of our reach players,but the midfielder at Celta,a winger at Ososuna,a striker at Zaragoza ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Simply having players that ply their trade in top leagues around the world as viable transfer options still blows my mind

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I made a thread last week about this. Many of the lower teams have small budgets probably similar to us. Reckon we could get players from Depor or Mallorca. Villarreal aren't looking like automatic promotion candidates. Even a team like sporting gijon in liga adelante have some players we could potentially sign.

Lots of talent but picking the ones who will adapt is tricky. Ulloa was scouted for over a year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Orlandi said how viable it was in the current economic climate, in his Football League paper interview.

We have to be in prime position to hoover up any Spanish talent.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I think there is a fair bit of arrogance going on within this thread already. Maybe Sporting Gijon, Villereal etc are watching us thinking that they could take a punt on Calderon, Lopez or Vicente at the end of the season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Orlandi said how viable it was in the current economic climate, in his Football League paper interview.

We have to be in prime position to hoover up any Spanish talent.

He did an interview a couple of weeks ago. His most telling comment was about wages in the Spanish leagues. Not so much that they were lower than English wages, but whether they actually went into the banks at all. Some Spanish clubs are in real trouble.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
He's not, of course, a target for us, but I'm staggered none of the really big boys have waved a ton of cash in Bilbao's faces for Muniain yet. He looks absolutely brilliant.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's not, of course, a target for us, but I'm staggered none of the really big boys have waved a ton of cash in Bilbao's faces for Muniain yet. He looks absolutely brilliant.

Likewise.

Only a matter of time I'm sure, he is class and will be an absolutely top level player in a couple of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here