Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] If you have a dump in someone else's toilet.....

If you have a dump in someone else's toilet.....and it leaves marks do you.....

• Get the toilet brush, scrub it and spray some air freshener if available

• don't care, it doesn't bother me what people think of me, it's human nature

• depends who's place it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Having a father in the forces, WW2, every morning a shower, shave and a sh!t, before leaving the house. Worst comes to the worst use a toothbrush, obviously not mine!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We mostly use septics up here, so always encouraged to shit in someone else's tank.
I had to get mine cleared after 16 years of filling it up, in late August.
Not a job for the feint hearted and cost $950 !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Quite happy for anyone to dump in my facilities. It's a social responsibility.

My ex-neighbours wouldn't even allow builders to use their toilet. They even erected a fly invested temporary outside my very front door.

I had an Amazon delivery a few years ago and could see on the man's face something was up.

I led to him my toilet (with guests present) where he probably unleased a ten foot curler or pebble dashed the bowl.

Having experienced a terrible incident where I emptied an avalanche of partly digested human rubble in a London public park on the way to work I have empathy.

If you are passing my front door and need a dump just ring the bell.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Left a large unflushed dump in a restaurant in Cornwall when they served up a terrible meal and did nothing when I complained.

Childish yes, I know...
You shoulda posted a pic on tripadvisor

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I still have terrible flashbacks to the time when I was a teenager and - because I'd never seen one before - came that close to taking a dump in my French host family's bidet
What are you supposed to do in a bidet then ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Having a father in the forces, WW2, every morning a shower, shave and a sh!t, before leaving the house. Worst comes to the worst use a toothbrush, obviously not mine!
My brother in law admitted to me he cleaned his knob with my sister in laws toothbrush after an argument.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Been going on for centuries, apparently.

This is the largest fossilized human turd ever found. It belonged to a sick Viking in the 9th Century AD, and has been valued at $39,000".

The large, “precious” Poop, officially known as the Lloyds Bank Coprolite,
the word “Coprolite” simply meaning fossilized dung. This 1200 year old log that is thought to be the largest recorded in human history.

At 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, specimen was discovered, in York northwest England in 1972 by construction workers during the building of a Lloyds TSB branch, in an area once ruled by Norse warriors. It takes its name from institution Lloyds Bank.

More: https://thetravelbible.com/mysterious-archaeological-finds/
IMG_8033.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here