Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If he goes, which players have a new chance of breaking into the team?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Another GP post.
One of the interesting developments of GPs time here has been a move from the veritable tinkerman to having a team that pretty much picks itself.
Clearly, like any manager, GP had his favourites, but with us in 4th place, do any of the squad members not featuring so much suddenly have a real chance of first team football? And given his focus on adaptabilty, will certain players start to be used very differently?
Lamptey, surely? Van Hecke perhaps?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh please, can we stop, I’m depressed enough.

It’s like being a teenager again and finding out that your Mrs started shagging a bloke with a shitload more money than you!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lamptey and Gilmour would probably get more 1st XI game-time than under Potter.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't think a new manager would make much difference in that resect. On current form, maybe Webster needs to be looking over his shoulder at Colwill, but that's just about form, not managers.

I guess whatever positions would open up if Potter decides to come for his favourites in January, Webster, Caicedo, Tross?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It’s like being a teenager again and finding out that your Mrs started shagging a bloke with a shitload more money than you!

Exactly what I thought earlier in the day. There you are, jogging on the treadmill at the gym next your Missus, puffing and panting on average speed - then this blue eyed, chisel-jawed hunk walks in with all the designer gear on. He places down his Lamborghini keys and Louis Vuitton washbag, then puts his treadmill on sprint and stays there for half an hour without breaking a sweat. He then jumps off, takes your Missus by the hand and walks to the entrance, opens the door of his Lambo, sits her in the passenger seat, then pisses off into the sunset with her....

That's how I feel about GP and Chelsea right now.

The only thing I'll have a wry smile at is when Lambo man dumps her after 6 crap shags.... :hilton:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he hasn't gone yet ....!!! Romano tweeting its "expected" but it's not done .....expect the unexpected , keep the faith...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here