[Football] If Bournemouth stay up....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blimey, that's a name from the past!

Whatever happened to him? Looked like he'd slept in a hedge every night the day before a Brighton match and dressed like a tramp, but he was 100% committed to the Brighton cause

I've heard that distinctive voice a few times though I think the hair that gave him the nickname has gone, not that many would get the reference these days :lolol:

That wasn't even the maddest thing he did that season - that honour goes to a solo rendition of "On Ilkley Moor B'aht At" whilst waving a marrow on the away terrace at Barnsley, which saw him spoken to by the constabulary and the vegetable confiscated.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I wonder if he’ll stay with them next season if they go down...? Can’t see them bouncing straight back as they’ll lose a lot of players - or have to lose a lot of players as we know they’re not the best at managing finances. At least with FFP in the championship relaxed they shouldn’t cheat on that league again next season.

Surely Mr Bournemouth wouldn't ever leave them would he :whistle:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Plucky over sockboy, watford over plucky....hell, I'd even clap chris the t==t martin over sockboy or help mr tumble get up over chris the t==t martin. Villa are going down, if not this year, then it'll be next. There's a flaw there somewhere in that team and it's not only sockboy

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Blimey, that's a name from the past!

Whatever happened to him? Looked like he'd slept in a hedge every night the day before a Brighton match and dressed like a tramp, but he was 100% committed to the Brighton cause

He sits in the West Stand Upper somewhere as I sometimes see him falling down the exit stairs after games.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
That wasn't even the maddest thing he did that season - that honour goes to a solo rendition of "On Ilkley Moor B'aht At" whilst waving a marrow on the away terrace at Barnsley, which saw him spoken to by the constabulary and the vegetable confiscated.

That's a bit unfair, considering the plant pot thing their fans did at Rochdale to the tune of "he's got the whole world in his hands". It was very funny, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IetC71bPHHE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here