Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Idiots booing at full time

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’ve heard booing at the taking of the knee twice at away games and also pathetic attempts at racist songs which were promptly shouted down. There are some utter cretins that follow this club, and you can’t put it down to a bit too much Stella on the train or some sort of drug taking.They are clearly unpleasant people who have been brainwashed into become racists and have taken the direction in life to become part of a burgeoning underclass. Keep calling them out, there might be hope for them yet.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’ve heard booing at the taking of the knee twice at away games and also pathetic attempts at racist songs which were promptly shouted down. There are some utter cretins that follow this club, and you can’t put it down to a bit too much Stella on the train or some sort of drug taking.They are clearly unpleasant people who have been brainwashed into become racists and have taken the direction in life to become part of a burgeoning underclass. Keep calling them out, there might be hope for them yet.

Hell of a lot better than it used to be though. Most of our away support is excellent.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Couldn’t believe it yesterday with the 2,idiots behind me booing at full time yesterday. One was a bit apologetic when I spoke to them but the other wanted a fight, just don’t get the mentality, 4th in the league and an away point.
Why are you trying to police other fans out of interest?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

I thing this is a little unfair, as it makes it sound like it’s OUR problem alone, which it isn’t. You go on to prove this by talking about the sub-class of people in our society, those that just don’t care a flying **** for anyone but themselves.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
To be fair, they'd travelled hundreds of miles and been served up a steaming pile of turd of a performance so perhaps we shouldn't be that surprised

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Why are you trying to police other fans out of interest?

Well its not really policing is it, I'm just asking 'why are you booing'? Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything but just trying to gain an understanding of our club being 4th in the Premiership, just got another point away from home, the effort seemed to be there and its wasn't a shocking performance.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Is it worse when we play closer to home? London games seem to have far more boozed/drugged up teenagers trying to sign songs in a key too low for them.

Yes, and always has been. That said it’s usually easier to lose/ignore the idiots in bigger crowds. The OP asks a valid question but since most of us are loving every minute of this season it’s probably better to focus on the majority.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Couldn’t believe it yesterday with the 2,idiots behind me booing at full time yesterday. One was a bit apologetic when I spoke to them but the other wanted a fight, just don’t get the mentality, 4th in the league and an away point.

Wherever we might be sitting in the table, even if it's bottom, what good is booing the team ever going to do? I just don't understand peoples mentality sometimes.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Talking of Bissoma not seen it mentioned but there was at least one Norwich supporter taken away at what looked like abuse at Bissoma when he was warming up in the first half

My Norwich supporting sister and nephew were right by a group of morons in the corner behind the goal, and said they were singing a tasteless song about Biss, but also slagging the police off. They weren't impressed with them as ambassadors for their club.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
My Norwich supporting sister and nephew were right by a group of morons in the corner behind the goal, and said they were signing a tasteless song about Biss, but also slagging the police off. They weren't impressed with them as ambassadors for their club.

I’m impressed with their inclusivity. I’m not sure Biss knows sign language though so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Jan 30, 2008
My Norwich supporting sister and nephew were right by a group of morons in the corner behind the goal, and said they were singing a tasteless song about Biss, but also slagging the police off. They weren't impressed with them as ambassadors for their club.

Were they breaking the law ?

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here