Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot Arsenal Supporter

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I do apologise. I miss read the tone of your comment … I‘Ve been on a bit of a downer as there’s been quite a bit of apathy on what I think is an important issue. Lots of nonsense threads seem to get far more traction … which is the way of the world I guess.

Apologies again … and yes, I agree :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I do apologise. I miss read the tone of your comment … I‘Ve been on a bit of a downer as there’s been quite a bit of apathy on what I think is an important issue. Lots of nonsense threads seem to get far more traction … which is the way of the world I guess.

Apologies again … and yes, I agree :thumbsup:

I think the plethora of thumbs up on many of your posts suggests that there isn't apathy at all.

You expect bollox from ppf and only NorthStandRaccoon made an accusation of snitching but maybe he is without hope.

I commend you (and the other fans) who report homophobic abuse. We need to rid our game of the homophobic loons. GayGooners and Arsenal FC have also done a cracking job.

Don't be grumpy. Be proud!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I think the plethora of thumbs up on many of your posts suggests that there isn't apathy at all.

You expect bollox from ppf and only NorthStandRaccoon made an accusation of snitching but maybe he is without hope.

I commend you (and the other fans) who report homophobic abuse. We need to rid our game of the homophobic loons. GayGooners and Arsenal FC have also done a cracking job.

Don't be grumpy. Be proud!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you ... and you are right.

The thumbs up are great ... and I should have gone back and checked those rather than just looking at comments :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here