Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I didn't even know what ASMR is. I still don't. Never mind.

I didn't either but now that i have read the supplied response to your quote, i can confidently say it's some old bollocks about listening to something while getting some sort of tingling sensation, more likely because some **** has left a window open.

Now that i am aware of this, i think every one of these asmr videos should be renamed - asmr fail or asmr load of bollocks, including the one above.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When does it get hilarious?

When Adidas pay you to say its hilarious.

I thought it was a bit fun though since he indeed sounds a bit ASMR-y when he speaks.

I didn't either but now that i have read the supplied response to your quote, i can confidently say it's some old bollocks about listening to something while getting some sort of tingling sensation, more likely because some **** has left a window open.

Now that i am aware of this, i think every one of these asmr videos should be renamed - asmr fail or asmr load of bollocks, including the one above.

My autistic son loves ASMR - he finds it very relaxing which is great. I think it's a load of tosh but each to their own.

Each to their own I guess.
There's always new ideas floating about to help people distress, relax etc.......
May be bollox to some and not others :shrug:
I'm off for some meditating at my local monastery:)

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Each to their own I guess.
There's always new ideas floating about to help people distress, relax etc.......
May be bollox to some and not others :shrug:
I'm off for some meditating at my local monastery:)

Monastery? That sounds a bit ASMRy to me, or is it just another draughty window :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here