Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] I wouldnt mind being his Barber !!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Only himself and his barber
I never realised drawing a line with a marker pen and operating No's 2 and 4 with clippers constituted being a barber.

as a draughtsman I guess I'm half qualified as I can draw lines AND curves*

( * If I concentrate )

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I never realised drawing a line with a marker pen and operating No's 2 and 4 with clippers constituted being a barber.

( * If I concentrate )
I have been cutting my own hair with clippers for a while, maybe we should go into business with you drawing the lines and me operating the clippers. :smile: :wink:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The bloke has never said anything interesting before a game, at half time or after 90 mins. The whole mateyness makes me cringe, laughing at each other's dire jokes. Amazon is better but unfortunately laughing-at-everything-and-nothing-Micah turns up there aswell ... Much prefer Roy Keane, especially when he has his magnificent beard (to keep on the hair theme).

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018

( * If I concentrate )
I though that a curve was what you got when you drew a straight line without concentrating.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I though that a curve was what you got when you drew a straight line without concentrating.
SSSHHHHH!

Don't give away all the secrets!

They're called ellipses. That's next level stuff. If you can get the end back to the start you're an architect!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I imagine most people who watch the shows he's on are white men. A football forum is probably a pretty good sample of people who watch him.

If you think an Internet forum in 2023 is a good sample then fair enough. That shows just how painfully middle aged you are though. :wink:

This place is quite often the definition of ‘Old Man Yells At Cloud’

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only white men watch football? That’s news to me.
Did I say all? No, I said most, in reply to a post that made out like only white middle aged men post on NSC. That's news to me too.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Any holiday plans this summer…….
Just practicing 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here