Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I saw a player BUYING A HAT the other day...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Won't name the player, but clearly doesn't give a shit about the Palace result if he is more concerned with buying the latest fashion wear, when he should be running or doing keep-ups.

I wonder what Gus would think of this if he knew. Shall I tell the club?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah , Dob him in - no social lifes after a result like that...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Yeah , Dob him in - no social lifes after a result like that...

I think I will. I saw the same player then go to a Starbucks and after scrabbling around for the correct change, he bought a coffee.

Its nice to see that our players have enough time to go through their wallets to get the correct change.... then buy a coffee.... yet they don't have enough time to build a time machine and go back in time and play the Palace game again and win this time.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Its nice to see that our players have enough time to go through their wallets to get the correct change.... then buy a coffee.... yet they don't have enough time to build a time machine and go back in time and play the Palace game again and win this time.

This.

Appalling behaviour on the part of the player concerned.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I think a fine should be in place when they're not at the training ground between the hours of 0600-1800, they are then expected to report to the fuhrer for a debriefing at the Amex for 18:30-21:00.

D

Deleted member 18477

I think I will. I saw the same player then go to a Starbucks and after scrabbling around for the correct change, he bought a coffee.

Did this player have a crafty fag with his coffee? Is this player Danish? Or Slovakian?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coffee the day before a match?!?!?!?! :eek:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
what an utter TWAT.

However, we MUST have built a time machine because if a time machine was built because we lost, it therefore does not exist because we MUST have won. Therefore, in theory, we beat palace on saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here