Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I played my first football in 3 years this evening...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just as an addition to [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] and the fitness thread... I’m onto week 7 I think and I’m massively back up to speed, my zip is back as are the goals - two beauties last night... ultimately it’s been so good for me, my confidence, my mood and my body ..: I’m ****ing loving it.

I nearly scored an Ali J overhead kick last night but hit the bar... it’s magic this game, it really is :)

If you can, then get back in! It’s really worth the agony.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just thought I’d bounce this one, as three weeks ago we (Alnwick Town over 35s) started contact training again.

Week 1: I sucked, the suckiest performance since Ali Dia rocked up to Southampton with his I’m George Weah’s cousin t-shirt on and sucked.

Week 2: better, I could run slightly. Still slight suckage.

Week 3: much better and getting my zip back once again. I scored a sweet left foot half volley (could do a job, ahem.) but boy could I run again... yey.

So glad the club have sorted things out so soon, as I hate (really hate) running minus a ball and some goals, so consequently lockdown featured a lot of walking... it’s so good to be back playing.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Nothing better than a half volley. And to score as well.

Yep - the ball came at me pretty quickly, so I had to chest it and then just rifled it in the bottom corner around 8 yards out... it felt good!

I love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here