Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I come from the future (well next year) and bring good news...

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
1692774384634.png

lol - I now it is only two games and will probably only last until this weekend but it is still a wicked feeling!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you’re a little off; I have extrapolated out and have us on 114 points.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not having this at all.

We lose our 5th last game of the season? That's Chelsea at home. I'd rather beat them and lose the Premier League.

We follow that up with a draw at Plucky? It would feel like our title dream is in tatters.

Oh, hang on - Chelsea go down. Maybe I can work with this, although I note they also lose their fifth last game of the season - which is against us. How do we both lose the same game?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

We lose our 5th last game of the season? That's Chelsea at home. I'd rather beat them and lose the Premier League.

We follow that up with a draw at Plucky? It would feel like our title dream is in tatters.

Oh, hang on - Chelsea go down. Maybe I can work with this, although I note they also lose their fifth last game of the season - which is against us. How do we both lose the same game?
Simple - Our 5th last game was a rearranged fixture added due to our Europa League cup run leading to posponed fixtures so wasn't against Chelsea, or due to Chelseas own European cup run.. oh wait

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Mmm. The more I read the comments the more convinced I am that HT has made all this up and has not travelled back in time from next year. Come on Ted, come clean!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
European data is sparse. I look forward to our first game so I can predict how we will do in this competition.

I wonder if Starlizard have any vacancies?

DavePage

Chelsea are 15th, relegated sides not shown
Burnley wolves and Everton go down, ironically the position they are in now as are all the teams

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Mmm. The more I read the comments the more convinced I am that HT has made all this up and has not travelled back in time from next year. Come on Ted, come clean!
I pasted last years results over the current positions 😂

But only because I forgot to screenshot it when I was in the future.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Erm w/e of 20/21 2024 April is FA Cup semi final weekend so clearly the Chelsea game has been re-arranged as we were at Wembley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here