Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield...

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Close to selling out apparently....

I go to most home games - and get emails every time telling me how many tickets there are. Family come over and need them and no tickets for this one!

Are they likely to put more on sale? Does this happen? Don't usually buy this late.

Thanks in advance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
NE corner - family friendly one and NW corner - stand up and sing corner will be open for this game. Tickets not yet on sale for these areas

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Close to selling out apparently....

I go to most home games - and get emails every time telling me how many tickets there are. Family come over and need them and no tickets for this one!

Are they likely to put more on sale? Does this happen? Don't usually buy this late.

Thanks in advance.

Was emailed earlier and the seats in the north stand ready for this game.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
NE corner - family friendly one and NW corner - stand up and sing corner will be open for this game. Tickets not yet on sale for these areas

careful now........ someone might quote you!

Only the back A4 rows are designated as being more tolerant of standing :lol: :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
careful now........ someone might quote you!

Only the back A4 rows are designated as being more tolerant of standing :lol: :thumbsup:

Russ is the sort who will tell ERNEST and Big Hilda to feck off and get a proper job if he gets told to sit down :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here