Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How’s your England mojo?

How’ your England mojo?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mine is lower than my Albion mojo has been since the last days of CH

I have no enthusiasm for this upcoming spectacle and as things stand I will have more interest in Ecuador, Belgium and Japan than England

Things may change if Waistcoat man gets us playing well, but I am not holding my breath and the idea of backing Kane and Maguire makes me feel nauseous :wink:

I’d like to say I won’t be watching but I am not mentally strong enough to ignore a football tournament when there is no PL football for my fix in the middle of winter. If it was a summer tournament I might have been able to bin watching it.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
think may of us will be more interested watching Brighton players than getting too giddy watching many underserving England ones when we know many selected really shouldn't be there.

But, old tart that I am I know I won’t be able to stop myself getting excited if we do well …

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Surprised anyone actually gives a toss about the national side.

Ever since "I pick players in form" Southgate has been at the helm, I've not been bothered. People continue to say that "he's got us further than anyone in 60 years!" - and I say - he's had the best squad to pick from the lot, and still he gets it wrong. Still he picks the wrong squad.

ANY decent coach would have won both previous tournaments. That disgraceful, disgusting being shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a coaching team, let alone the national side. Fraud.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

Ever since "I pick players in form" Southgate has been at the helm, I've not been bothered. People continue to say that "he's got us further than anyone in 60 years!" - and I say - he's had the best squad to pick from the lot, and still he gets it wrong. Still he picks the wrong squad.

ANY decent coach would have won both previous tournaments. That disgraceful, disgusting being shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a coaching team, let alone the national side. Fraud.
so I take it you don’t rate him then Solid 😀

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not sure that anyone other than @sheebo does on the votes so far

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
In all honestly, would he REALLY get a job in the Premier League (in a team that hasn't been promoted in the last few years? Maybe Palace, because of the connections)

I would be devastated if he was even considered, let alone given the job at Brighton - poor manager, reactionary, sets a side up not to lose rather than to win.

Amazing that we have so many interests in the World Cup, fascinated to watch teams like Equador/Japan/Ghana because of the Albion players. England I'm not bothered at all. Harsh but true.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Love England. Love a World Cup.

Not a fan of it being in Qatar for obvious reasons, and it doesn’t feel like we’re on the verge of a major tournament, but not going to pretend I won’t be tuning in and supporting our boys to glorious failure in the Semis.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will watch our games with little interest, but really hope Ecuador do well

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes. Yes, they would have. If England had had Mancini in the previous two competitions they would have won both of them. Because we had the charismatic, yes man "I pick players on form" Southgate - WE squandered our best ever chance.

Thanks FA, for employing this dullard.
I don't see why "any decent manager would have won the tournaments" when there was a fair number of teams having equally good or better players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here