Votes: 118 45.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No "undecided" option as there won't be one at the polling both

Hope this works as posting from my phone.
Why undecided as most of us know which we'd prefer without listening to mostly politicians or corporate self centred idiots who only care about their profits.
It's common sense really

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Interesting, that a previous poll recently had a small majority to stay in, but this poll has quite a big lead for to leave.

I thought DC made a good speech about the concessions he had won, but despite the spin, I still think we can govern ourselves as an independent country like Japan, which is still the 3rd largest economy in the world.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just waiting for someone for the Labour and Liberal parties to complain,of course they would never have given us the vote. After all they know best.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
These posts make me so mad!

Great ideas, and whilst most of us would love to see all these happen, unfortunately it is just not possible due to lack of money and lack of space. If you want to bring all the poorest in the world over, why not send convoys to Africa and bring a billion of them over as well while you are at it.

The reason posts like this get slaughtered is because you are not thinking things through. A bit like a labour government. Live for today, **** tomorrow. Problem is today is yesterdays tomorrow, and we are out of space, our infrastructure cannot cope as it is, without introducing more outsiders to it. We all care about what happens to other human beings, but just opening the doors and handing out cash would work well today, but destroy us tomorrow.

The welfare system is so wrong in this country. We should help those who cannot help themselves. Old, disabled, sick. Everyone else should be intitled to a roof over their head, food in the stomachs, but for anything else, they need to put into the system to take out. So accepting people from outside who have contributed nothing, whilst a looney left bleeding heart liberal idea is great, in the real world someone has to pay for it and find the room and put the infrastructure in place, and on an all ready overcrowed island, that is not Britain.

Like my own post yours is all very well especially if you are one of the ''Have's'' as opposed to one of the ''have nots'' I am sure if roles were reversed then maybe your views might be very different

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Like my own post yours is all very well especially if you are one of the ''Have's'' as opposed to one of the ''have nots'' I am sure if roles were reversed then maybe your views might be very different
That is such a naive pathetic answer. Have or have not has nothing to do with it. Off course it would be different if I was one of those trying to get in. You cannot blame people wanting to come here, if they think they will have a better life. But where do you draw the line. There is probably over a billion Chinese who could have a better standard of life if they trekked half around the world to get here? Do we let them all in as well, because that's what your argument suggests.
Just answer a simple question. Considering our infrastructure is at breaking point as it is, what would happen if we opened the borders and let whoever wanted to come, enter Britain? And who pays for it? Yes, they are human being, yes they deserve better, but how does letting everyone who comes here, or to Europe settle there, going to help the situation in the long run? Would you welcome a family from X country into your house and pay for their upkeep. If no, then why expect the country to do it. If yes, then fair play, I presume you already have opened your home to refugees, photos are welcome.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Just waiting for someone for the Labour and Liberal parties to complain,of course they would never have given us the vote. After all they know best.
I think the best thing any undecided voter can do, is find out the official Labour stance on this issue, and do the complete opposite.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That is such a naive pathetic answer. Have or have not has nothing to do with it. Off course it would be different if I was one of those trying to get in. You cannot blame people wanting to come here, if they think they will have a better life. But where do you draw the line. There is probably over a billion Chinese who could have a better standard of life if they trekked half around the world to get here? Do we let them all in as well, because that's what your argument suggests.
Just answer a simple question. Considering our infrastructure is at breaking point as it is, what would happen if we opened the borders and let whoever wanted to come, enter Britain? And who pays for it? Yes, they are human being, yes they deserve better, but how does letting everyone who comes here, or to Europe settle there, going to help the situation in the long run? Would you welcome a family from X country into your house and pay for their upkeep. If no, then why expect the country to do it. If yes, then fair play, I presume you already have opened your home to refugees, photos are welcome.

So we just ignore them and leave then to die ?? We are full, we have no money. We did the same with the Jews in the 1930s and we have to live with what we turned a blind eye to.

I am not a policy maker but I reserve the right to have an opinion on those who are.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I voted out. I can't believe how much of the debate is centred around immigration, I support border controls of course but don't see it as a huge problem.

I'm more concerned with the ridiculous waste and bureaucracy, the erosion of democracy, CAP which has always been a horrible policy, TTIP which hardly gets a mention.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I voted yes to be in Europe and I will always vote YES to stay in Europe. I also am quite ashamed about the way the UK has gone and held Europe to ransom over Benefits to EU Migrants. The only people who lose in that is the very poorest in Society - Yes OK we have all seen the very biased documentaries of some Overseas migrants cheating the benefits system, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

The largest percentage of benefit fraud is committed by people already here in the UK from birth where we have generations of families who have never worked but even then I still believe strongly in the welfare system.

Very few in the UK wanted to bring the refugee ships ashore when people were dying trying to get to Italy, Turkey and Greece and I include the British media and Press. The they show you a little boy dead being washed up on shore and all of a sudden the British Press tell us we should be ashamed and we were shamed into doing something about that. We are all slaves to what we read in the papers and see on TV. I for one am now ashamed of what the UK does on a regular basis in these circumstances because I care what happens to other living breathing human beings.

I know for sure that this post is going to be slaughtered but I would rather my post on NSC got slaughtered than say absolutely nothing. Cameron said himself he wants the best of both worlds - Being in Europe and out of it which is his prerogative. He has a job to do but I am not going to be party to things which cause hardship and misery to others.

If you're gonna get slaughtered then you might as well not be alone.
Britain is the 9th richest country in the world. We're richer than France, Italy or Spain. We're richer than Nigeria and Egypt combined. Richer than Saudi Arabia, Iran or any of those "oil rich" middle eastern states.
We could build a brand new city to house a million people in most counties of the UK and hardly make a dent on the amount of open space in this country.
When I hear people saying "We're full up" and "we've no money left" in relation to people from Syria fleeing for thier lives, I despair at the lack of humanity.

I'm not sure if I'll vote in or out but the more I hear of the "out" arguments, the more likely I am to vote "in", if only to piss off the bigots and xenophobes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you're gonna get slaughtered then you might as well not be alone.
Britain is the 9th richest country in the world. We're richer than France, Italy or Spain. We're richer than Nigeria and Egypt combined. Richer than Saudi Arabia, Iran or any of those "oil rich" middle eastern states.
We could build a brand new city to house a million people in most counties of the UK and hardly make a dent on the amount of open space in this country.
When I hear people saying "We're full up" and "we've no money left" in relation to people from Syria fleeing for thier lives, I despair at the lack of humanity.

I'm not sure if I'll vote in or out but the more I hear of the "out" arguments, the more likely I am to vote "in", if only to piss off the bigots and xenophobes.

You didn't need to add the last sentence. Your points are very valid.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shake it all about.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Interesting, that a previous poll recently had a small majority to stay in, but this poll has quite a big lead for to leave.

I thought DC made a good speech about the concessions he had won, but despite the spin, I still think we can govern ourselves as an independent country like Japan, which is still the 3rd largest economy in the world.

Yes, but Japan actually makes things.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It may be all down to Boris Johnson, if he decides we should leave or not.

Why? Who would want to back a politician who has dithered about whether he wants to vote in or out? It's not like he hasn't had ALL of his political career to think about it...

And to think, some people think he would make a good PM....probably the same people who if they were American would support Trump!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure he'd settle for being an irrelevance if we left the EU. His work will have been done.

OUT for me.

He would have to go back to working then rather than trousering all that EU cash then ....hoorah!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003

Possibly a slight exaggeration. With 48 counties in this country alone, 40m + people may be a few too many to accommodate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here