Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to record IPTV ?

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I have a friend who has iptv (I try to discourage him but he won’t listen). Sometimes there are programmes at night ie. Boxing in America he would like to record and watch in the morning. How would he go about such a task ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can’t help with recording but tell your mate there’s a chance people will see his program enjoyment in the reflection if he’s not careful with set up 👍🏻

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You can't record live streams AFAIK, certainly not from IPTV.

The only way would be to get the live stream up and running, then set up a video camera (or phone) in front of the TV screen and hit 'record'. And then hope that the stream doesn't go on the fritz.

The results will be a bit shonky, mind.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I have a friend who has iptv (I try to discourage him but he won’t listen). Sometimes there are programmes at night ie. Boxing in America he would like to record and watch in the morning. How would he go about such a task ?
Iptv usually has a catchup/playback option where you can watch the program for up to 7 days after the live transmission. If the iptv system has FHD, HD and SD streams for each channel the SD stream will be the one offering catchup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here