Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] How to get pre-paid MasterCard balance to a bank account?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Hello, as part of a promotion on a purchase, I have a £100 pre-paid MasterCard in my possession.

I tried it use it online at Amazon but I wanted to spend more than £100 and there was no option to add an additional payment method to cover the remainder.

Does anyone know a way just to transfer it in it's entirety?

Can I accept it into my PayPal account for example if so, how and what are the fees?

It cannot be used in-store otherwise I would just fill up my tank with £100 of fuel.

Many thanks.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Surely as a prepaid mastercard it should be accepted at all places that take mastercard, i.e petrol stations etc. If you can't use it in store then how are you supposed to spend it?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
ENJOY YOUR BENAMIC UNLIMITED COMPANY (HISENSE UK) VIRTUAL MASTERCARD GIFT CARD

1. We recommend you use your card within 12 months, after this a €3 monthly service fee applies.
  2. Check Card Balance at any time.
FOR ELECTRONIC USE

@Elbow750 @KZNSeagull Asking how to use the balance effectively was the whole point of the thread.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hello, as part of a promotion on a purchase, I have a £100 pre-paid MasterCard in my possession.

I tried it use it online at Amazon but I wanted to spend more than £100 and there was no option to add an additional payment method to cover the remainder.

Does anyone know a way just to transfer it in it's entirety?

Can I accept it into my PayPal account for example if so, how and what are the fees?

It cannot be used in-store otherwise I would just fill up my tank with £100 of fuel.

Many thanks.
Can you buy a £100 Amazon e-voucher with it?

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
ENJOY YOUR BENAMIC UNLIMITED COMPANY (HISENSE UK) VIRTUAL MASTERCARD GIFT CARD

1. We recommend you use your card within 12 months, after this a €3 monthly service fee applies.
  2. Check Card Balance at any time.
FOR ELECTRONIC USE

@Elbow750 @KZNSeagull Asking how to use the balance effectively was the whole point of the thread.
Can't you use it for internet food shopping? Sounds like you can draw down the amount and don't have to spend all the £100 at the same time, so a couple of food shops and you've saved your £100.

Or just use it to buy a few birthday or early Xmas presents thus saving £100 worth of future spending. If you can't use it for general internet spending then I don't see the point in having it...

Jul 7, 2003
We get these through a work rewards scheme. Load them up not your PayPal account and the send the payment to your other half, family member, friend and then they send the money back to you via a bank transfer.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Can't you use it for internet food shopping? Sounds like you can draw down the amount and don't have to spend all the £100 at the same time, so a couple of food shops and you've saved your £100.

Or just use it to buy a few birthday or early Xmas presents thus saving £100 worth of future spending. If you can't use it for general internet spending then I don't see the point in having it...
I could if I did internet grocery shopping...

Yes, it isn't required to spend it in 1 go but you need to use up the full amount ultimately otherwise you lose any remaining balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here