Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How the hell is Dan Burn in the starting line up again!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I cannot believe Dan Burn is in the starting line up yet again, what does potter see in him?

All the fans have know he is not enough for the premier League so why don't potter, I really don't know what he is thinking sometimes.

I hope Burn proves me wrong today but I doubt it, I can't believe how angry this had made me!

Maybe it's for his versatility. :shrug:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I cannot believe Dan Burn is in the starting line up yet again, what does potter see in him?

All the fans have know he is not enough for the premier League so why don't potter, I really don't know what he is thinking sometimes.

I hope Burn proves me wrong today but I doubt it, I can't believe how angry this had made me!

It wasn't Dan Burn's fault against Leicester it was the tactics and isolation he was put under. Still have issues with his mobility but, for a centre he's very mobile.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Personally I thought Burn and Webster played well.

Golden boy had a shocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Only player in the Premier league with more than 6 feet and less than 10 fingers.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
One of our better players today. Goodness knows what that imbecile POTTER was thinking. THE man needs to LEARN very quickly to stop putting players into the starting eleven just because they’ve done well in training that week.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Fair play to Burn, he was really good today.
Some comeback after that horror show at Leicester.

Really pleased for him as Leicester was an abberation as he doesn’t usually let us down and he is an important squad player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here