Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many of ours are on 4 yellows going to Palace?

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Is it Mitoma, Gilmour Gross … JPedro even? What are Dunk and Van Hecke on. I’m not certain who has got what but what with the long term injuries we could be a bit light going to Spurs on Boxing Day !! Edit: 28th!! 🙄

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gross is also on 4 according to the FA discipline website. Although most other sites only show him being booked 3 times.

I’ve included a screen shot as the site doesn’t seem to load for everyone.

IMG_3278.jpeg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gross is also on 4 according to the FA discipline website. Although most other sites only show him being booked 3 times.

View attachment 171567
Why is Gilmour listed just as 'Billy', like he would be if he were BRAZILIAN?

I mean I'm in favour, but what gives?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

View attachment 171567

Weird - he was booked against Arsenal, Chelsea & Wolves - who else? He was also booked against Marseille away but assuming the FA aren't including that

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Weird - he was booked against Arsenal, Chelsea & Wolves - who else? He was also booked against Marseille away but assuming the FA aren't including that
Europa League bookings aren't included, if they were Dunk would be on 5 yellows, as would JPVH. This is the official FA website so the data would have come directly from the Ref's reports, so the media have missed him getting booked somewhere.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Premier League player stats show Pascal on 3

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Europa League bookings aren't included, if they were Dunk would be on 5 yellows, as would JPVH. This is the official FA website so the data would have come directly from the Ref's reports, so the media have missed him getting booked somewhere.

Premier League player stats show Pascal on 3

As I posted on here 10 days ago:-

For anyone who cares about these things....

Gross is shown on the FA website to have received three cautions. The Premier League website (and every other source, as far as I can tell) has him with only two. Yesterday I e-mailed the FA to find out when the other caution was received. I had a reply today that he was also booked in the win at Forest.

So, in that Forest match we received six cautions and a straight red card! It is the second time this season we've received six cautions in a match.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why is Gilmour listed just as 'Billy', like he would be if he were BRAZILIAN?

I mean I'm in favour, but what gives?
It is simply the haphazard way the FA shows this info (possibly some lowly-paid office intern being delegated a menial job of transcribing referees' reports?).

Imari Samuels has received three cautions this season. The first two were shown under the name "Samuels". His third was recorded under the name "Imari Samuels" (with that name initially showing one caution and "Samuels" showing two - they were eventually combined). Marcus Ifill has received three cautions, but they are recorded against the name "Marus". It really is amateur hour at the FA.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It's mental Mitoma is on 4 yellow cards, he's like the most inoffensive player in the EPL he even says so sorry when he skins a defender.
He gets booked for his first tackle in every game - whether or not there was any actual offence. It's a bit weird actually - he hasn't deserved any of them.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Is it Mitoma, Gilmour Gross … JPedro even? What are Dunk and Van Hecke on. I’m not certain who has got what but what with the long term injuries we could be a bit light going to Spurs on Boxing Day !! Edit: 28th!! 🙄
Edit.......going to.......not !!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Billy should just be Billy for ever more. Back of his shirt, bookings, team announcements, those big new flash boards outside the Amex etc. He's that flair :thumbsup:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Billy should just be Billy for ever more. Back of his shirt, bookings, team announcements, those big new flash boards outside the Amex etc. He's that flair :thumbsup:
He should have his own Billyboard 🙂

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He gets booked for his first tackle in every game - whether or not there was any actual offence. It's a bit weird actually - he hasn't deserved any of them.
He has. The first one - for smashing the ball into the away fans, after the whistle had gone - was completely fair enough. The next was for lunging in a bit, after his heavy touch (just outside the South penalty area). That was fair too (may even have been a VAR red card check).

The latter two were both extremely soft - the first (North end at the Amex) was 50/50 whether he was fouled - and the most recent was given by that prick Arteta rather than the ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here