Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How long is it since you last watched the Albion?

When did you last see us live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Watford on the 8th February for me, daughter was born shortly after and I had planned to go back for the Arsenal match at home but with the situation getting worse I was glad it was called off in the end.

I miss going to the Amex.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My only trip to the Amex so far.

2nd January 2012. Brighton 3 Southampton 0.

Looking forward to making a 2nd visit in due course with my 100% record.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Aston Villa 18th Jan 2020 was my last visit to the Amex. Did have tickets for the games against Arsenal and Man Utd. that were finally played without fans present.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
My one and only Amex appearance - THAT cup game Vs Massive

No aways since reaching the prem - think last away might have been Burton with Muzza's late winner

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Five years. A combination of circumstances, financial priorities and latterly unpredictable varying health problems, and I haven't seen a home match since The Goldstone. Quite a few away matches over the years though, the criteria being within reasonable reach and most importantly POTG - if I'm feeling well enough to go on the day. So, trips to Cheltenham, Swindon and Bristol (quite a few!) plus Birmingham, Hereford (Tommy Fraser's overhead stunner), Walsall and Milton Keynes - always got in, no problem.
Last one was Bristol City (Sidwell's wonder goal with his wrong foot). Maybe when Tony gets his hotel built I'll go for a weekend with footy!

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
My only trip to the Amex so far.

2nd January 2012. Brighton 3 Southampton 0.

Looking forward to making a 2nd visit in due course with my 100% record.

Wasn't that the one where Dunk cleared it from at least a yard behind the goal line ? - pre goal line tech and VAR - obviously :albion2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Wasn't that the one where Dunk cleared it from at least a yard behind the goal line ? - pre goal line tech and VAR - obviously :albion2:

Good memory!

You're right, it was clearly over the line, but the BBC said it was Steve Cook who made the clearance from Adam Lallana.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16331516

It's about a minute into this video.

2 goals from Matt Sparrow and El-Abd's mastery of the dark arts helping to get Rickie Lambert sent off helped us put away a very good Southampton side.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Palace . Arrived in Brighton 8 am nice brekkie ,then in the pub for 9.30 nice session with mates . Awful game ,back on a crawl leaving Brighton 13 hours after i arrived. Great day ,but awful game .

Charlie Webb shinning one in against Corinthian Casuals

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The 1-1 draw with Sheffield United. Soon after I tested positive for covid. My wife blamed the footie till I pointed out the trip with the kids to Paradise Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here