Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How is your Albion MoJo after the close of this Jan 2020 window?

Are we going to stay up?

• Yes comfortably mid table

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Yes but by a gnats genitalia

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • No. Just not going to scrape enough points.

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No. Dead and buried already.

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Low. It wasn’t high before the window but whatever, after three seasons in the PL I’m quite missing some things about the Championship.
I’ve been there at the top before and I’ve been there at the bottom. Trips away to the likes of Exeter and Peterborough can be as much fun as trips to PL teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Loving the football , so much better than iv'e ever seen a Brighton team play , we're making silly mistakes as all teams do but we tend to make them resulting in a goal for the oppo , not a good stat to have but hopefully this will get sorted .

I don't think we'll go down but if we do then i'm actually not that worried about the future with Potter in charge , he's here for the long haul so don't expect him to be sacked if we end up relegated , the transfer window was ok , not spectacular but securing Mooy on a permanent was massive imo , don't really know enough about the two other lads and slightly miffed we didn't keep Mlakar who i reckon will turn out to be a top player given the chance , hope he gets some games at Wigan , definitely one to watch .

The one thing that has become glaringly obvious is we miss Burn big time , the sooner he's fit the better , as to the question , my Mojo is very high about 8 , Potterball is like a box of chocolates , i love chocolate .

We needed quality back up to Maupay and baffled it hasn’t happened after losing Andone and Locadia, it’s incredible complacency

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
7/10.

Dreadfully disappointed we failed to get a striker in. But Mooy signing is fantastic and a relief. Lamptey is shrewd business. And Alexis could be very special..

Still fully behind GP as a man as a manager and support his philosophies. I just hope we have enough to stay up, but it won’t be boring that’s for sure.

A win today would do us all a world of good.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Ridiculous spoilt brats wanting a striker. Bet you weren't at the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean etc.... Remember where we've come from........ 120 years ago we didn't even exist! At least the club didn't panic buy, they've only known since the summer when they let two strikers go without replacement and it's not like we spend a fortune on recruitment like some clubs. A striker! I've never heard anything so ridiculous.:nono:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Ridiculous spoilt brats wanting a striker. Bet you weren't at the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean etc.... Remember where we've come from........ 120 years ago we didn't even exist! At least the club didn't panic buy, they've only known since the summer when they let two strikers go without replacement and it's not like we spend a fortune on recruitment like some clubs. A striker! I've never heard anything so ridiculous.:nono:

Ok thanx mr barber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Behave yourself. I watched us in the old first division at the Goldstone, all the way down the league, was at Hereford and back again. We are now a premier league team earning £140m+ a season. You can keep your small noddy team mentality and I’ll express how I think a team who’s owner wants top 10 football should operate.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
High - got a good manager and made some good additions to a squad that was doing well until a few weeks back. Looking around and bar possibly Bowen (who didn’t want to go to West Ham and is making them pay a silly amount in wages) I don’t see many of the others teams really improving this window.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Behave yourself. I watched us in the old first division at the Goldstone, all the way down the league, was at Hereford and back again. We are now a premier league team earning £140m+ a season. You can keep your small noddy team mentality and I’ll express how I think a team who’s owner wants top 10 football should operate.

I was taking the piss of 'that kind' of post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here