Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How hot is it where you are?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was 38° up here in Ruislip.
For the purpose of [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION], it was stifling at work last night, accompanied by flying ants.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yesterday it was 118F here (47.8C). Imagine getting into your car after work when it has sat in the sun all day.

Thankfully it's cooled off today...only going to reach 116F.....

But it isn't humid in AZ though. It may have been only 37 degrees here yesterday but with the humidity that was actually more like 50. Fact.

And on the horizon rain, the sort that soaks you right through.

:rolleyes:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Until a short heatwave at the very end of lockdown proper, we experienced in lockdown literally weeks and months of daily max’s in the low 20’s and sunny. Usually with minimal winds, unusual for Brighton!

Glorious. We got some great bikes rides in, on quiet roads.

That would be my perfect summer weather.

To be honest it was like that here too. Lunch outside every day. Just been shit since June.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Had that a few weeks ago. AC packed up fin Thursday evening. Maintenance chaps turned up on Saturday afternoon after two nights of continuous sweating.

With it being the Eid long weekend, I'm predicting Monday at the earliest for the 2 men and a ladder.

Still, it's an excellent reason for spending even more time in the sports bar on Cup Final day.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
But it isn't humid in AZ though. It may have been only 37 degrees here yesterday but with the humidity that was actually more like 50. Fact.

And on the horizon rain, the sort that soaks you right through.

:rolleyes:

I agree with you Harry; I've posted on here before that I'd rather be out here when it's 118F than in the (mainly AC-less) UK when it's hot and muggy.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
In Athens it is currently 31 degree C... yesterday it was 38.5 :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here