Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How high will the Seagulls fly?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Due to various factors, our squad, winter World Cup and some of the big clubs having a loss of form and or transitioning, I think this season could be the highest we will ever go in my lifetime. So I’ve been on a predictor website and put in scores for every remaining fixture, to see where we might come. It’s a similar concept to the @Giraffe’s staying up / Europe tracker except that we all get to play along, putting in our own predictions. I’ve been a quite biased with my predictions and have the Albion finishing fourth with a sequence of 8W 5D 2L. If you want to have a go yourself it takes about 15 minutes to fill in all the scores for the remaining weeks. UTA. https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Attachments

• FE7B4C2C-2CC0-4E13-84ED-515201C162E9.jpeg
    FE7B4C2C-2CC0-4E13-84ED-515201C162E9.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 83

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
You haven’t finished the league…some have only played 36/37?

Also Newcastle only picking up another 14 points I’m struggling with
Yes I might have got that wrong, although they have drawn 5 out of the last 6. I’ve got the website tab open so I can keep updating the predicted results week by week.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Due to various factors, our squad, winter World Cup and some of the big clubs having a loss of form and or transitioning, I think this season could be the highest we will ever go in my lifetime. So I’ve been on a predictor website and put in scores for every remaining fixture, to see where we might come. It’s a similar concept to the @Giraffe’s staying up / Europe tracker except that we all get to play along, putting in our own predictions. I’ve been a quite biased with my predictions and have the Albion finishing fourth with a sequence of 8W 5D 2L. If you want to have a go yourself it takes about 15 minutes to fill in all the scores for the remaining weeks. UTA. https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/
To quote the words of Bette Midler:

I could fly higher than an eagle
For you are the wind beneath my wings :lol:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Yes I might have got that wrong, although they have drawn 5 out of the last 6. I’ve got the website tab open so I can keep updating the predicted results week by week.
And yes I just have somehow missed a couple of games. I’ll go back and redo my homework and then resubmit if that’s ok?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
On the website you have to go back to earlier in the season for the games that were postponed. Thankfully we’re still fourth.

Attachments

• DAF78335-DCD7-418B-A7DF-28DBFA1F0A3E.png
    DAF78335-DCD7-418B-A7DF-28DBFA1F0A3E.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 47

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On the website you have to go back to earlier in the season for the games that were postponed. Thankfully we’re still fourth.
Can’t you make Leeds concede a couple more goals so they get relegated on goal difference?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Can’t you make Leeds concede a couple more goals so they get relegated on goal difference?
I tried to just put in the first scores that came into my head and didn’t tinker with any after the final standings were revealed. Be interested to see what other people get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here