Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about the game against Palace?

How excited are you about the Palace game

• Total voters

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Wilf and Clyne get it from our side of things. That's it. Very concerned about this game. Not good timing for us. Season cant end soon enough.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
As one who doesnt get the rivalry its just another important game. Just cant wait to be able to watch a game without worry of relegation

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This is how excited I am (arrives tomorrow so hopefully I’ll have some left :)):

075DA76D-00CE-4962-B35C-B7A9FABA4A02.jpeg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
This is how excited I am (arrives tomorrow so hopefully I’ll have some left :)):

View attachment 134000

Exactly, it should be like FA Cup Final day used to be, you wake up and the joyous realisation of it being THAT day floods into your mind, your thoughts unavoidably shifting back to it every fifteen or so minutes throughout the day, nerves as kick off draws nearer yadda yadda. What is wrong with people?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We might be playing well but with 1 home win, I'm not taking this as an easy 3 points. I am edging towards a 0-0 on this one.

I think both clubs will be fine this season, but really could do with a win, now Fulham look like they've woken up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like we will be missing Webster and Lamptey from GP’s comments n the Argus :down:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I wonder how many of the players really get this game and how many are thinking :shrug: just another PL game :wink:

I expect all players from both sides "get it".

Even though both clubs have recruited from all 4 corners of the globe, the people that work at each club, such as admin staff, cleaners, etc. will be locals and more than likely fans.

It will be these people who will be getting into the players and letting them know how important this game is. I remember when Holloway was manager up the road, he seemed to get irked that club staff and fans were going on at him about how much the game means. He definitely seemed frustrated when in his pre-match press conference he ranted on about the rivalry.

But in short, yes, I think both playing staffs are well aware what is at stake.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Getting more exciteder. :rave::ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Definitely excited. More so because, 2 minutes into a video interview for a job i really wanted, the guy interviewing me lifted his mug to take a swig, and it had the Eagle emblazoned across it. I immediately referenced it. And Mondays game. In hindsight, not sure my "strongly expressed" views have helped my cause much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For the fans this will never be just another game

Exactly, treat the “mehs” on this poll with great suspicion, they are outed :wink:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very excited. Will feel sick with anxiety.come kick off time and expect that to continue throughout the 90+ minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here