[Albion] 1:0 How do you feel Now?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feel any better after beating AV?

• Total voters

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I thought we played a good game today as a team. Created some clear chances, especially Adingra. After months of watching us concede early and fold, we seemed a different team today compared to what we were against Bournemouth I thought - seemed more focussed despite parts of the game being rather flat and some poor finishing (nothing new there).

I don’t know about you but since the fan forum, I have felt quite encouraged about next season and far more hopeful about everything, including Roberto. Today confirmed it for me. So AV played a Cup Final last week but we are still 9 players injured and knackered ourselves at the end of a really tough season.

Has today made you feel any better?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's a massive all-round win for a "super fan" like me today:
3 points in the bag.
Beat Villa at home for the first time in 44 years.
Keeps Palace 7 points behind us.
Played well, especially second half.
Looked like scoring more than just the 1 goal.
Shuts-up the moaning Minnies.

Fabulous afternoon, and no mistake. :)

I thought we played a good game today as a team. Created some clear chances, especially Adingra. After months of watching us concede early and fold, we seemed a different team today compared to what we were against Bournemouth I thought - seemed more focussed despite parts of the game being rather flat and some poor finishing (nothing new there).

I don’t know about you but since the fan forum, I have felt quite encouraged about next season and far more hopeful about everything, including Roberto. Today confirmed it for me. So AV played a Cup Final last week but we are still 9 players injured and knackered ourselves at the end of a really tough season.

Has today made you feel any better?

It has lifted my mood immensely. f***ing buzzing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports