Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How do Brighton find so many wonderkids?

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
In a word, sweets.

1692794657229.jpeg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That last line is vital. That's our USP and why we always attract our fair share of wonderkids.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
£111m profit for us, he claims. Didn't we have to give a big chunk of that to Moises' Ecuadorian club?
Also, wasn't the reason Ali Mac was loaned to Boca because he hadn't accumulated the Continental club and international appearances necessary for a UK work permit?
Yeah he is wrong, also wouldn’t their wages affect the profit.

The rest of the video was good though

Last edited:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
£111m profit for us, he claims. Didn't we have to give a big chunk of that to Moises' Ecuadorian club?
Also, wasn't the reason Ali Mac was loaned to Boca because he hadn't accumulated the Continental club and international appearances necessary for a UK work permit?
Stop with the facts….

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
I think the video is fundamentally sound though right? It’s not just about finding the good players nobody else has heard of but choosing the right ones, spreading risk and what you do with them once they signed?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I suppose the down side for us lot is we are lucky to see them play for a season once they hit form. I’m dreading a huge deadline approach for Mitoma that would derail the season good and proper.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suppose the down side for us lot is we are lucky to see them play for a season once they hit form. I’m dreading a huge deadline approach for Mitoma that would derail the season good and proper.
Just Sold My Car might step into the gap seamlessly though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Webuyanycar.com. Soccer Player department

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here