Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How De Zerbi is changing the Premier League - new Tifo video

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
(And how Guardiola is copying)

Having more transitional moments in the match also makes them fully use Haaland's best qualities since he's a very direct player who shines in those kinds of actions

Your match against them will be interesting, definitely entertaining

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Having more transitional moments in the match also makes them fully use Haaland's best qualities since he's a very direct player who shines in those kinds of actions

Your matches against them will be interesting, definitely entertaining
Hopefully you’ll need to change your post to this on Sunday night!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's not useful all this is it?
I mean I know elite managers can work this stuff out. But this is giving even people like Lampard a lot of help how to both defend against us and improve.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seems to be more about Man City than Brighton

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's not useful all this is it?
I mean I know elite managers can work this stuff out. But this is giving even people like Lampard a lot of help how to both defend against us and improve.
You also need the players within the team who can do this sort of thing. It's no good having six billion pounds worth of prima donnas in the spotlight, when you're illuminating with an oil lamp!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to be more about Man City than Brighton
I did write "(And how Guardiola is copying)".

Funny that Fifo think putting Brighton in the title is more effective than mentioning Man City.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I did write "(And how Guardiola is copying)".

Funny that Fifo think putting Brighton in the title is more effective than mentioning Man City.
At least anyone watching the video won't be able to work out how we do it, as there are no examples shown.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Every PL club will have analysis which goes way, way beyond this.

And it's not like managers of poor-performing teams can copy the system overnight.

RDZ acknowledges that he was fortunate to inherit players who are very comfortable with the ball ( a vital building block to the system) and can play in multiple positions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here