Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How bad is your hangover?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Non existent. First drink just before ko as was out all day....couple of cans and a glass of red during the game. Had resigned myself to us not winning after they equalised.

tried to down play it as have been here so many times and having too much alcohol only makes it worse

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Had to be up at 7.30 Spanish time to give a blood and urine test at the doctors, urine test
is supposed to be first wee of the morning but knowing it would be a heavy night took my sample last night
and kept it in the fridge. Don't want my GP thinking I'm a pisshead.

DH12

Jan 7, 2016
Southsea
4/10. Too many pints in the afternoon, nursed a couple of cans during the game, with a few shots chucked in for good measure by the group I was with. A burger before the game and a steak bake afterwards, followed by a rainy, chilly walk home and lots of water to ward off the possibility of struggling in the morning. A shower and a bacon sandwich this morning has helped somewhat. The result hurts the most though.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Haven’t had much to drink for about five years now though I did have four small bottles of bud at my sons 40th birthday on Saturday, didn’t touch a drop yesterday but feel like shite today so you don’t need alcohol to have a hangover, just a shite outcome at a football tournament!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
No hangover despite 6 pints . I cannot remember getting home , talking to the wife and eating the grand kids packed lunch .

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Wasn't hungover (quite impressive considering the amount of beer drunk)... Even though I booked the day off from work but forgot to turn my alarm off

But to add to the result, I got a notification from track & trace telling me I'd been exposed to someone who'd tested positive with CV19 whilst watching the Denmark game at the pub... now have to self-isolate

To make things worse two Brighton players were sitting on the table next to me for the game

Jimmy Grimble

Far worse after the Germany and Denmark games!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here