Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How are you finding this close season?

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
It has been pretty quiet so far. I was expecting a lot of noise about Caicedo but nothing has happened really. So all in all pretty relaxing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looking forward to the season starting again. Mind you, as the season was coming to an end, I was looking forward to holding my breath for a while once the close season came round, I suppose this looking forward to the next phase just repeats itself every year. Then you die.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Looking forward to 3 games in the ten days I'm in the USA.
Never been to the States, so sightseeing and Albion playing footie there , is the dream package for me

Will be interesting to follow the Caicedo story over the next couple of weeks. If a deal is done with Chelsea in the next week or so you’d expect him to play for them vs Brighton in the US. If no deal is done you’d expect him to play against Chelsea in the US. If it’s true what you hear, that he’d like to go to Chelsea, you’d expect to see him play out of his skin against them to prove a point!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The cricket is tiding me over at the moment but yeah, it's getting very boring. If we lose the series tomorrow and the next two tests become dead rubbers, I may have to take up betting on Bolivian tiddlywinks to give some meaning to my life.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It’s been good until now, but starting to feel like we should be seeing us play 2 different 11s of kids against some non-league outfit on a janky webcam. Wondering who ‘trialist 28’ is

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I will be honest after three seasons of Mr no personality Potter and his tedious history lessons the summer was a welcome break. Now with RDZ on board I can’t wait for it to all kick off again he’s re ignited everything I love about football, goals, guts glory and balls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here