NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The way the article cuts out there's definitely an opportunity for a:-

'Guess the next word'

competition.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bit a shame this. My kids head teacher has got himself involved with all this and it's going pear shaped. Prior to this I really liked his progressive stance despite him dressing like Laurence Llewellyn Bowen. He featured in the national media frequently and always gave a good account himself.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
My grand children have told me that their teachers are always banging on about how the conservatives are doing everything wrong. I try not to mention politics to them I feel kids should be kept away from politics and religion when they are so easily coaxed into things.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My grand children have told me that their teachers are always banging on about how the conservatives are doing everything wrong. I try not to mention politics to them I feel kids should be kept away from politics and religion when they are so easily coaxed into things.
You missed off gender. Because at the youngest possible age surely kids should be encouraged to question their gender identity FFS!:ffsparr:

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
This is ultimately the outcome of 40 years of dismantling state education. An endless proliferation of religious, private, academy, free, bonkers, fee paying, selective, grammar, prep etc schools. The reason Finland has the highest educational standards in the world (apart from maths, but those world leaders China and Singapore drive children to suicide due to maths) is mostly down to one law - it is illegal to open a private school, so the rich demand to pay more tax so their local school is the best. Also because they have no exams until the final year, no homework, smaller class sizes and no numeracy or literacy until kids are 7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here