Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hodgson going.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Meyer went on a free transfer - but yes, there is a hell of a rebuilding job and lots of players going for nothing... Of course W all know they’ll get lucky somehow and scrape something together that works.

:smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eddie Howe has turned down Celtic....

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I would guess that Eddie Howe is Parish's first choice, and I'm sure the Palace fans would be delighted if he took the job on.
However Howe will be very nervous at the thought of having another relegation on his CV and will want cast iron assurances that he will have enough budget provided by Parish to overhaul the squad.
That could be a stumbling block.
But if Parish decides to pull down the fence that is ringed around their new stand, plus provides £80m from the sale of Zaha, plus some investment from their American owners, then Eddie might be tempted.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would guess that Eddie Howe is Parish's first choice, and I'm sure the Palace fans would be delighted if he took the job on.
However Howe will be very nervous at the thought of having another relegation on his CV and will want cast iron assurances that he will have enough budget provided by Parish to overhaul the squad.
But if Parish decides to pull down the fence that is ringed around their new stand, plus provides £80m from the sale of Zaha, plus some investment from their American owners, then Eddie might be tempted.

80 million for Zaha, are you a Palace fan? :lolol:

Who is gonna pay that for a player of his age with a failed attempt at playing at a higher level?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

£80 million? Be lucky to get half that i'd think.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I don't think Palace even get 20 for Zaha anymore, he's turd. But he's their turd so worth a lot more in their option. He's just not very good anymore, he peaked a few years back when he threw a strop about not getting his move. I'd say Eze is worth more to them in value now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here