Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] He's one of our own x3 – Are Albion unusual?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I actually have no dog in this fight, as I have a foot in West and East Sussex camps having grown up in mid Sussex on either side of the county border. However, Chichester always was a Portsmouth area. The cut off seemed to be LA: Albion, Bognor: Pompey.

I'd gladly assume we are making great strides to take that bit of Sussex back of course, as we are brilliant and Portsmouth are division 3 shite. Forever.
But what about Barnham and Ford

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Long time ago but Celtic won the European Cup with all the team born within 30 miles of Parkhead
Or something like that

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Chelsea have loads. Mount, Chalobah, LC, Gallagher, James, more I'm sure. Everton-Coady, Davies, Simms. Arsenal must have loads. United always have loads. Same with West Ham..Liverpool always have loads that get at least some minutes over a season. Villa too. It's really not that unusual.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Chelsea have loads. Mount, Chalobah, LC, Gallagher, James, more I'm sure. Everton-Coady, Davies, Simms. Arsenal must have loads. United always have loads. Same with West Ham..Liverpool always have loads that get at least some minutes over a season. Villa too. It's really not that unusual.
Were they born in the same borough though! Personally growing up in Shoreham and a decade in Brighton, I feel the greater Brighton conurbation is the true heart of BHA, the rest is all big eared boys on the farms and city commuters just making the most of a top team.

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Yes, as we all know West is as important, if not more important, than the East of the County :)
Historically Brighton & Hove were in East Sussex
Now if people from West Sussex want to come and support our football team,that's great
As long as you can swear on oath,you have never been to Fratton Park,other than to watch the Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I actually have no dog in this fight, as I have a foot in West and East Sussex camps having grown up in mid Sussex on either side of the county border. However, Chichester always was a Portsmouth area. The cut off seemed to be LA: Albion, Bognor: Pompey.

I'd gladly assume we are making great strides to take that bit of Sussex back of course, as we are brilliant and Portsmouth are division 3 shite. Forever.
I think you need anger management therapy for your feelings towards The Twats :wink:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Were they born in the same borough though! Personally growing up in Shoreham and a decade in Brighton, I feel the greater Brighton conurbation is the true heart of BHA, the rest is all big eared boys on the farms and city commuters just making the most of a top team.
Mason Mount isn't from any London borough, as he was born in Portsmouth. Nor Chalobah who is from Sierra Leone.

Louis MacNeice

Dec 7, 2015
Concentrate on the Sussex bit rather than the East or West. Don't fall for the divide and rule.

None of us will be druv - Louis MacNeice

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Historically Brighton & Hove were in East Sussex
Now if people from West Sussex want to come and support our football team,that's great
As long as you can swear on oath,you have never been to Fratton Park,other than to watch the Albion
So where does this Cricket team called Sussex come from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here