Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heres an idea

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I am sure that in the early summer, when the football 'industry' goes off on its holiday, our club can get by without a manager.

As far as training is concerned - there isn't any right now. Everyone is on holiday.

From the perspective of signings, the Albion's head of football operations, David Burke, plus MD Paul Barber will be poised ready to enter the bidding wars for players, once these players and their agents have come home from Margate with their buckets and spades. The Manager will be a third member of this team.

A shopping list will have been drawn up a long time ago - probably with Gus' input - and the negotiations will commence shortly.

Let's not panic. Everything is under control.
Thank god someone on here talks sense!

Here's an idea - confuse Geordie physiotherapists by informing them that you've got knee complaints.
Geordie is in hospital after suffering a severe leg injury. The doctor comes in, and says "I have some bad news Geordie, it's possible that you may never walk again".

To which Geordie replies "Work? Work? I cannae' even waak!"

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
It's week three of the suspended somewhere warm from a hammock gate I do think the club needs to resolve this sooner than later

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I we do not have a manager

A football team manager you mean? As the team is not playing right now, and are actually on their summer holidays, this really is not too much of a problem. The club no doubt has managers in plenty of other areas, burgers, litter collection, summer car park manager, footbridge-from-the-swan-over-the-A27-during-close-season-stewarding-manager, etc etc.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One small point.

A number of times in this thread and many others I've read things such as "TB has invested X millions, he isn't going to **** it up."

I think there's a failure of logic here. I'm sure his level of investment shows that he doesn't intend to **** it up. And his wealth suggests that he hasn't ****ed too many things up so far. And I personally don't expect him to FIU. But investment itself is no guarantee, as football shows with monotonous regularity.

I'm glad you've voiced that small niggling fear at the back of my mind, and that I'm not the only one who has thought it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here