Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Here it is, Thee Vlog we have all been waiting for, Albion v Liverpool

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't find many Vlogs remotely interesting, the irony being that the one I really enjoy I can't understand a word of.

Roland the cult hero, responsible for a tenfold increase in Spanish language lessons in Sussex.
He smiles more in 17minutes than I have in 52 years.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't find many Vlogs remotely interesting, the irony being that the one I really enjoy I can't understand a word of.

Roland the cult hero, responsible for a tenfold increase in Spanish language lessons in Sussex.
*Ronald ;)

He seems to get to virtually all of our games home and away. Was also in Qatar for the WC following his beloved Ecuador and does quite a few other random games.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
*Ronald ;)

He seems to get to virtually all of our games home and away. Was also in Qatar for the WC following his beloved Ecuador and does quite a few other random games.
Yes - he was in the row behind me at Everton. I thought I spotted him right at the end of the game but knew for sure once I saw his vlog!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I know I’ve done it, usually you here the cheer as your doing your zipper up….
I missed Solly’s first goal yesterday because in that 70“ after the break, was taking my sweet time making a cuppa, not thinking they’d be running out of the tunnel shooting from the hip!

Stupendous vlog - you can not capture that atmosphere with TV cameras!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here