Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Help with season ticket for today

simonl

August1969
Feb 21, 2009
BN1
My friend has checked his google wallet this morning and his season ticket has disappeared. He says he has tried all the online advice. Not happened to him before. He has recently purchased an extra ticket for Liverpool and that shows up ok. His Athens ticket was print at home.

Any advice I can give him?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My friend has checked his google wallet this morning and his season ticket has disappeared. He says he has tried all the online advice. Not happened to him before. He has recently purchased an extra ticket for Liverpool and that shows up ok. His Athens ticket was print at home.

Don’t know what the online advice is but check the expired passes section. Either the season ticket has expired or been accidentally deleted. If it’s not in expired passes section open ticketing site on their phone and download the season ticket again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Re click the original download link from the email at start of season.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Go to the ticket office

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Android:

Open your wallet
Click on the three dots top right on your season ticket
There is a link that says 'Pass showing the wrong game? click that and download your season ticket again using 'Add to mobile wallet'.
It says it is already in the wallet, but refreshes it anyway.
:thumbsup:

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
morning all , ive just changed my under 10's to an under 18 so i can take my daughter, the under 18 has shown up as a new item in my apple wallet
my under 10 has stayed there as it usually does but mine that sits beside it has gone!

any advice appreciated, if not I'll go to ticket office

simonl

August1969
Feb 21, 2009
BN1
Thanks everyone, not sure he has sorted things but have encouraged him to go to ticket office and am sure they will print a ticket for him.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
morning all , ive just changed my under 10's to an under 18 so i can take my daughter, the under 18 has shown up as a new item in my apple wallet
my under 10 has stayed there as it usually does but mine that sits beside it has gone!

my europe 3 match pack has gone too!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

my europe 3 match pack has gone too!
Check your 'expired passes'

On iphone, scroll to the bottom of the wallet and select 'view expired passes'. Then select it from the list and click on 'unhide'

You might also need to do a manual update after moving it back - Select the ticket, click on the three dots in the corner, select 'pass details' then just pull down on that page to refresh.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Check your 'expired passes'

On iphone, scroll to the bottom of the wallet and select 'view expired passes'. Then select it from the list and click on 'unhide'

You might also need to do a manual update after moving it back - Select the ticket, click on the three dots in the corner, select 'pass details' then just pull down on that page to refresh.
brilliant, thank you both @BNthree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here