Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help! No trains - parking advice needed urgently.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Help flat tyre. Bollocks. Stuck on M23 at M25 slip road if anyone's passing......

Update needed, HA.

Did you end up missing the game, or was it more disappointing than that by making it to the ground on time?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Update needed, HA.

Did you end up missing the game, or was it more disappointing than that by making it to the ground on time?

Was at the M25/M23 junction in roadworks waiting for breakdown and then got collected/moved by the roadworks recovery people and taken to Gatwick tesco. The breakdown guys brought a temp wheel for me and fitted it there so I could drive down at 50-60mph and made it for the second half. Brilliant eh?

At least I didn't get charged full wack for a new tyre on the roadside. 2 weeks to get a new tyre and get the temp wheel collected at no cost.

I also managed to avoid two halves of rubbish football to boot! One half is surely better than two.

Whilst I've had better days it could have been worse.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Was at the M25/M23 junction in roadworks waiting for breakdown and then got collected/moved by the roadworks recovery people and taken to Gatwick tesco. The breakdown guys brought a temp wheel for me and fitted it there so I could drive down at 50-60mph and made it for the second half. Brilliant eh?

At least I didn't get charged full wack for a new tyre on the roadside. 2 weeks to get a new tyre and get the temp wheel collected at no cost.

I also managed to avoid two halves of rubbish football to boot! One half is surely better than two.

Whilst I've had better days it could have been worse.

I think you've dodged a few bullets there!

Hope you have a better journey down next time round. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here