• One point gained

Votes: 65 41.1%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 93 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This was a game we definitely shoulda won. The superior team, clearly dominant in terms of possession and shots. Denied by defensive errors, bad misses and an atrocious VAR decision.

So two points dropped.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We really weren't near our best today, and it's probably highlighted by just how good we have been lately. Point gained :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Given the non pen decision, Solly’s miss and our general play it has to be 2 dropped

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm fairly pleased with the point. Leicester played far better than they have recently, so we were unlucky there, yet still managed to show a bit of character and grab that deserved equaliser.

That said, the non-pen and March's Ulloa penalty impersonation make it also feel like 2 points dropped.

Overall though, take the point, move on and smash Bournemouth at home.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Decent point, we just edged it in class but too open at the back on a couple occasions and were duly punished.
A loss would have been very irritating.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Away to Leicester is a decent point so one gained for me.

Should have been a pen and March should have scored, but all in all, I’m happy with a point. Keeps the unbeaten run going and we’ve got, on paper, a nice little run of games coming up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Both for me - can’t vote. Considering how it went delighted with a late equaliser though!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Absolutely two points dropped.

They got 'lucky' with their goals, we should have equalised much earlier with a Mac Allister penalty, not to mention they looked generally shite and we looked generally very good.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No

2 points stolen by the dick in black

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't know. I'm not sure I am comfortable at this point in expecting a win away from home against teams below us in mid table in this league;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here