Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if fixtures, not seen it mentioned anywhere

2022-08-01-this-is-the-modern-world-valley-gardens.png

https://www.thisisthemodernworld.net/

SAC

May 21, 2014
I went on Saturday and it was a decent exhibtion but mostly for those of us who lived it the first time wanting to visit memory lane.

Don't go expecting to purchase any merch as most of it hasn't arrived yet! Save your money and pop into Modfather Clothing on Church Street.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’m going on Sunday 14th, looking forward to this, as had tickets for at least 2 years because the original exhibition was cancelled because of Covid.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've got my business hat on here. Someone (Nicky Weller) has gambled a lot of cash on this. It's in marques within Valley Gardens but not small. Needs staff and security. On for a month with tickets £15.
I wonder what their break even expenses are and how many they expect to visit. I know the town gets a lot of Quadraphenia tourists, but 100's a day?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Went to see him on Saturday at Bedford park, top form as usual.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am tempted to go all [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] on this thread :wink:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I went to Somerset House back in the summer of 2015 when they did something very similar. Was just the exhibition ... not the gigs that are accompanying it this time. I'm considering doing the one where you go around with Nicky ... for £45. I did have a ticket for when it was originally scheduled in 2020!!

A couple of pics from my visit 7 years ago ... including interesting comments from a studio session that got a little out of hand!!

P1010454.jpeg

P1010440.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I went along to the exhibition this morning and enjoyed it, definitely worth the visit if you are a fan of The Jam or The Style Council.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here