Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] -Head to head- Ajax and Brighton discussion

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Coor you’re brave asking that on here given how people get their knickers in a twist about away fans in home sections of the Amex !!
I know! That's why I contorted my question so much to try and make it sound as reasonable as possible.

"Erm. If erm there's like a sort of erm neutral section, would erm, that sort of be alright? In a way."

VincentvanGogh

Sep 1, 2023
Amsterdam
Hello mate. Quick question that I think may have already been asked. Are there likely to be any home tickets gettable for this tie and are there any areas where that might be OK without getting your head kicked in.

I appreciate the immediate answer may he no but I was talking to a mate of mine who is an ST holder at the san siro and he reckoned there are a number of sections that are pretty much always filled with tourists there and the locals dont care.

Asking on the off chance there may be something similar considering we may not be the most exciting of opposition for teams used to playing in the champions league and local fans saving money etc.
Hey! Ajax matches have become insanely popular in the recent years. I can't even manage to get a season card anymore for years because it's always sold out by the people who already have them. I remember Ajax played a cup match against an amateur club a few year back, it was sold out! Imagine that amateur team playing in a full ArenA haha.

So matches against any opponent whether it's CL, EL or a random cup match will be sold out. Brighton is an exciting opponent to play against and I think for fans the one that we look forward to most. Not that it won't be possible at all to get a ticket of course but they will be high in demand for sure. There are definitely enough sections where you would be able to sit without getting harassed, especially the ones behind the benches, but those are often the most expensive seats. Shake some hands exchange a club scarf and you'll be fine. On a note, alcohol does strange things to people so you never know wherever you are in the world of course.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ajax is just about the best team we could have been drawn against. They're one of Europe's most iconic and important clubs. The fact that we're going to play them in a competitive fixture and that it will be a competitive game is just fantastic.

I know the circumstances of both clubs have changed - ours considerably, theirs fractionally - but bloody hell, Brighton are playing Ajax!

I can't bloody wait!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I saw a mouse there,
There on the stairs
Where on the stairs, right there,
A little mouse with clogs on.
Clogs on his feet and he went putter patter on the stairs.

Nov I haven’t started early Harry

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
@Stat Brother would approve of the Park And Ride arrangements

Screenshot_20230902_085344_Facebook.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I saw a mouse there,
There on the stairs
Where on the stairs, right there,
A little mouse with clogs on.
Clogs on his feet and he went putter patter on the stairs.

Nov I haven’t started early Harry
He went Clip clipperty clop on the stairs, when I last saw him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here