Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 🎶 He stops goals with his face 🎶

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Just loved how composed he was. Him and Dunk worked really well together. Good levels of organisation & communication between them.
Yes, he was talking lots to Solly too. Organising and guiding. Who knows what solly made of it, doesn't strike me as a Portuguese language expert

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I thought it very odd how we have taken to him so early with all the chanting, have I missed something, as he seems way down the list of centre backs to me?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’d say he’s neck and neck with JPVH to be Dunk’s regular partner, with Webster comfortably 4th choice.
If the pair had to fight it out who would you back? The obvious choice would be Igor although JPVH always seem pull something out the locker just when you think he’s been beaten.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I’d say he’s neck and neck with JPVH to be Dunk’s regular partner, with Webster comfortably 4th choice.
Early days I know, but I have him 4th or below. Webster seems to be hammered for a couple of mistakes but the way we play increases the chance of mistakes. Dunk has made a fair few this season yet silence. I love that chap but he has made some howlers. So has the Dutchman. I suppose if you have the right tats or name they jump up the list. I just judge on ability, passion, even if they looked like Mr Bean it wouldn't effect my judgement.
By the way Webster doesn't look like Mr Bean.....Action man maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here