Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haywards Heath Parking

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Parking near the station in Haywards Heath for free is non existent as it is all time controlled and not sufficient time for a football match or has yellow lines. If you don't mind a 10 min walk from the likes of Turners Mill Road etc it is ok. Or there is a very cheap NCP in Claire Rd out of station to roundabout up towards the broadway 1st right.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
wivlesfield station area is best bet. parking is free around there

also alot more space around BH station than haywards heath.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Try Lucastes Road or Sergison Road, where the restrictions are from Monday to Friday only. Mind you, it is a 15-minute walk from there, and you have to go to the front of the station, as the back entrance has barriers with no-one on them. Don't do what I did, and think the Lewes train is 37 minutes past the hour, when it's actually 35, and you've run to try and catch it. I then faced travelling on a packed Brighton train, followed by a (slightly less packed) Falmer train. I'm giving the 28 or 29 from Lewes a try this weekend.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
this.

Only 2 stops to Falmer, change at Lewes. 1411 train gets to Falmer 1437. Park just around the corner from the station for free.

PG
or
maximum of six stops to Falmer (inc Falmer) from Wivlesfield to falmer via Brighton - not as many trains go from Wivlesfield to Lewes
Burgess hill, hassocks, preston park, brighton, london road , falmer

could be crowded tho - lost of people truying to get onto short trains

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
you could try manoir rd in burgess hill its a 2 min walk to wivlesfield station trains go at 33 mins patst the hour not sure what the other times are as thats the only 1 ive caught so far

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I live in East Preston but am driving to Haywards Heath and parking in the station car park as its good value for money and safe .After game I am going to London O2 so am using travel voucher from HH to Falmer and back and just pay for London return from HH.My other choice was parking in Worthing which is last stop for last train from Victoria.But from experience the area around Worthing station at 2a.m. is not very pleasant! so HH is the best option and a 30/35 min drive home.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Thanks for all your advice guys.

Bloody good forum this.

Think i may just use HH station car park this time.
It`s going to be a bit of a rush anyway but over the coming weeks i`m sure i`ll find my way around.

Thanks Again Bob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here