Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hats off to Potter

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I will forever be thankful for what Chris Hughton did for our club, but wherever he watched that game today, he must be thinking to himself that his style of football has no place in The Premier League

So thankful to him that you have dismissed him as a manager at this level!

Hate to hear what you think of someone you don’t give thanks to...!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
We've been playing well, by and large, since the start of the season. It hasn't been 'a few weeks coming'
Absolutely this. Performances have been there from the off. We just haven't got the points we deserve. Should be 5 points better off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Eight days ago stood in the stands singing "we've got Knockaert" because FA else to do. One shot on target, clueless up front, could have played for week and not scored. Another day, another oppo, an entirely different performance. You can't judge a team on last week, or this week. Think there is a need to take a bit of perspective at the halfway stage in December.

Exactly this. I loved yesterday and am going to revel in it but we were woeful last week so let's see if we can push on from here. Let's not forget Norwich desevedly beat Man City a few weeks back and look at them now. The biggest plus for me is that we have shown that we can put in a fantastic attacking performance and that we are capable of pushing on now. Whether we do or not remains to be seen but I'm so much more positive than I was before yesterday.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I will forever be thankful for what Chris Hughton did for our club, but wherever he watched that game today, he must be thinking to himself that his style of football has no place in The Premier League

Not really, its the same style as Dyche at Burnley, But whereas Dyche has been allowed to cement his style all over Burnley, at Brighton the direction was for more expansive football, leading to the recruitment of players not in tune with Hughton's style and ultimately the demise of CH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here