Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has the time finally come to give our young guns a chance?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Said in threads in the past, I would always have one on the bench. (Tilley, Molumby, Connolly, Hutchinson, Ales, Cox) any of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Thank you Graham Potter.

:)

That we should be. The academy is really beginning to produce some quality. Pipe line is there is now could save us a fortune and also make us a lot. Exciting that youngsters like white obviously out at Leeds, Roberts, cashman, teddy and others have a lot to offer over the next few years. Exciting times with potter at the helm

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That we should be. The academy is really beginning to produce some quality. Pipe line is there is now could save us a fortune and also make us a lot. Exciting that youngsters like white obviously out at Leeds, Roberts, cashman, teddy and others have a lot to offer over the next few years. Exciting times with potter at the helm

Totally agree... I knew this was coming after watching us dominate up at Newcastle - i freely admit to being very wrong when CH went and GP was appointed - we’ve got a very special manager make no mistake.

This result would never have happened under CH, to push for a third and to score it so emphatically - from a dev squad product too! Heavenly.

Made even sweeter against a set of media darling’s who were going to ‘put things right’ against us today... Brighton and Who? Albion... indeed.

Rock on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here