Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Naylor declared war on NSC?

I have to say, the complaining is quite embarrassing.

I think it's the COMPLAINING (as the operative word) that is being rounded on.

I'm sure that issues are what the club want to hear about - not out and out whinge-fests decrying the obvious teething situations.

Of course there will be things - I'm sure the club will be pleased to hear that there's a need for more sales-people at concessions and club-shop points. That will mean that a lot more business is being done than was anticipated.
There may also be tidal waves - i.e. the first sales may exceed later in the season, and fans will adjust their shopping accordingly. The opening games will be a little different say, than a match in October, because fans will want to be in early to see the stadium and any ceremonies at the start. When they get acclimatized, they'll form habits and practices for themselves.
There is NOT going to be a gathering at pitch-side at the end of matches, to shout at managers or watch the final minutes before heading for the earliest exit!
Be aware and be PATIENT about the first few matches, as everyone coming to the football will adjust according to their different agendas.

Even - think about how you can help other people, instead of how you want everything to be exactly for your own agenda.
We are The Albion - we can do that, can't we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here