Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has El Abd gone as well?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I expect him to stay. In all fairness he is a limited player but one who has a lot of goodwill here who is well settled and familiar with his team mates. If he moves he starts with a clean slate at the age of 28. He will have to prove himself to the new club and I can foresee difficulties for him at this level. I think it likely he would miss us more than we would miss him.

I hope he stays too, but ... limited player?, difficulties at this level?. I don't think so. He is a fine accomplished player in the Championship, and will do a good job wherever her goes in my opinion.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Only reason can see us offering 1 not 2 years is if we think good chance we'll go up.

Greer is ahead of him for now, Dunk behind, that's about it on the CB front since Upson has gone (for now)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
he is going to be the new skipper of the sky blues.

i dont know that for sure, I just made it up, but is sounds ok

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes I can imagine he would be unhappy with a year and am surprised he was not offered two. We appreciate his 'talents' or at least I thought we did. I am not so sure he will make the first eleven of a top half championship side though. Our offer suggests the club see him as a squad member this coming season, which to be fair he was at the end of last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here