Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Has Anyone Considered Chartering An Airplane?

el punal

To our far flung Europa League destinations. I’m googling various sites to find costings etc. to see if this option is feasible. I’m a complete novice in this venture but I’m wondering if any on NSC has had experience in this field and how easy/difficult is it to get off the ground (sorry about that!)?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
To our far flung Europa League destinations. I’m googling various sites to find costings etc. to see if this option is feasible. I’m a complete novice in this venture but I’m wondering if any on NSC has had experience in this field and how easy/difficult is it to get off the ground (sorry about that!)?
Wouldn't you have to be ATOL registered to sell seats on the plane?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think you’ll find punters from the tunnel club are the ones most likely to be able to afford it!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seagulls Travel will be linking up with a plane charter

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Call the A team they always managed it

Jul 7, 2003
There a plenty of air charter companies out there who offer this service. I know someone who is a director of one such company.

If you are looking to charter a small executive jet for you and a few mates then maybe it would work but if you were looking at anything larger then I'm not sure they would work with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here