Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anybody else tried to ring o2 recently?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Just wondering, as I am into my 45th minute of holding.

The positive thing is that the hold music is quite good.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yes, rang them yesterday to tell them I'm leaving. Took me 46 minutes to get through. Then took me 10 minutes to get a PAC code from the buggers despite the fact I told him from the off that I had already signed up with another network and there was nothing they could do to make me stay.

Hold music was ok, but only had 5 or 6 songs so once you'd heard them go round for the 3rd time it was quite annoying.

A mate of mine rang up the day the iPhone was launched to tell them he was leaving took him 2 hours 15 to get through!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I got through in the end. about 40 mins.

Ditched the iphone for a Samsung S3 thingy.

Bozza will not be pleased.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Took me 40 mins to get through to get a PAC code.

With Orange now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Spent 4hrs over two days trying to get my upgrade,finally got through but fack me they need to sort this shite out,the online account is also a big farce if you try and do something.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When I needed to change my contract from a standard one to an iPhone one ingot through in less than 5 minutes and was sorted 5 minutes later. So it's not all bad with O2.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Why did you switch out of interest?

Have had iPhones for ages now and fancied a change.

Like the larger screen on the Samsung. Big enough to watch films on my commute just about. Plus I heard the maps on Iphone5 are awful and I use them loads so thought would give the Samsung a bash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here