Harry Redknapp

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Until Cortese up the road presses the panic button & Adkins gets the boot.......

Thats not a bad shout actually. Just think about it give him two seasons and he will have put both clubs either side of the Test into admin and you cannot be fairer than that !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He is the next QPR manager no doubt in my mind thats where he is heading as soon as Hughes gets the sack which wont be long

Monday: "Oh yeah, QPR's a triffic club, but I ain't interested as it's Hughesey's job an' I don't like talkin' about other people's jobs, for sure"

Friday "Oh, for sure, Hughesey's a triffic fella but I didn't know nuffink about 'im losin' 'is job when Amit approached me. Triffic bloke. This'll be my last job in football, that's it for me, no doubt"

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
not sure that's how to look at it. He's getting paid for doing nothing at a club just a short walk up the road from his house. It doesn't tie him down at all, and it's for a club he has strong ties too.

The BBC has a quote from the Bournemouth chairman saying he's doing it on a voluntary basis so assuming he's not being paid anything? Impressive if so

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Laundering opportunities. :whistle:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
280rrqq1.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The BBC has a quote from the Bournemouth chairman saying he's doing it on a voluntary basis so assuming he's not being paid anything? Impressive if so

Expenses only?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Impressive? He's got pots of money.

So what if he's got pots of money? How many other people in football would EVER do anything like that for the love of a club and no salary?? There are plenty of people richer than him in football who would never ever consider doing something like that for free. It is impressive if it is true

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So what if he's got pots of money? How many other people in football would EVER do anything like that for the love of a club and no salary?? There are plenty of people richer than him in football who would never ever consider doing something like that for free. It is impressive if it is true

Give over, he lives round the corner & he's bored playing golf all day. He wants to be doing something. He can swan in & out whenever he wants.

The second he gets a job offer, he'll be out. Sure, he doesn't have to do it, but let's not make him out to be some kind of magnanimous benefactor, generously donating himself to AFCB.

He needs it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports